December 1 – December 30, 2017
It’s that time of year again – The time of giving!
Each year Raffine Bridal & Formal Wear hosts a Christmas food and/or clothing drive for a non-profit organization. This year, the drive will be collecting non-perishable food items and toiletries for the local Christian Cupboard Emergency Food Shelf (CCEFS).
Any customer that brings in donation item(s), will have the options of choosing from one of the below promotions:
1. 10% off a wedding gown purchase with all shipping/service fees waived
2. Receive free shipping/service fee on your individual or bridesmaid group order
3. 20% off a bridal accessory (i.e. veil, headpiece, jewelry, garter)
What does the CCEFS need most?
– Proteins: canned meat (tuna, ham, or chicken), beef stew, chili, peanut butter, canned or dried beans, Boost/Ensure
– Fruits and vegetables: 100% fruit juice, canned fruits and vegetables, jam and jelly, fruit preserves, spaghetti sauce
– Complete meals: pasta, boxed meals, instant potatoes, hearty soups
– Items corresponding to special diets: gluten-free, vegetarian, vegan, low sugar or sugar-free, low sodium, etc.
– Staple foods: sugar, flours, coffee, oils (olive, coconut, palm, corn, canola, etc)
– Garden produce that has been washed
– Infant formula, baby food, and diapers (especially size 5, 6, and pull-ups)
– Items specific to particular ethnic groups
– Personal hygiene products: shampoo, deodorant, soap, diapers, toilet paper, feminine hygiene products, toothpaste, toothbrushes
– Cleaning supplies: laundry detergent, dish detergent, paper towels, kitchen and bathroom cleaners
To learn more about the CCEFS, please visit: http://ccefs.org/
Terms and Conditions
Donation items must be dropped off at Raffine Bridal & Formal Wear. Participating customers choose one of the following promotions with a donation of at least one item. Multiple promotions cannot be added for each item donated or for items brought on different dates. If option 2 is chosen, once one person in a bridesmaid group brings a donation item, each group member qualifies for the promotion. Promotions are not valid on items already purchased or orders already started. Limit one promotion per purchasing customer, upon donation. Promotions must be redeemed by 12/30/17.
Email HERE For Information
OCTOBER 1ST - MAY 14TH M-W-TH 11AM - 7PM TU-F 11AM - 5PM SAT. 9:30AM - 5PM CLOSED SUNDAYS MAY 14th - SEPTEMBER 30th M-W-TH 11AM - 7PM TU-F 11AM - 5PM SAT. 10AM - 4PM CLOSED SUNDAYS